In this video, I’ll be doing a shootout of 9 different mirrorless lenses with a 35mm (or equivalent focal length). The goal is to determine which one has the nicest rendering. I test for up close shots which I really like doing, bokeh quality, and sharpness/detail from a distance.
Here’s the following lenses and bodies used:
1. Intro and conclusion were filmed using a Fuji X-H1 with 14mm attached in Eterna mode.
2. Sony RX1R II
3. Sony a7R III with the following lenses: Sony 35mm f/1.4, Sony 16-35mm f/2.8 GM, Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 GM, Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2, Samyang f/2.8 FE.
3. Fuji X-Pro 2 with a Fuji 23mm f/2 and a Fuji 16-55mm f/2.8 lens.
4. Panasonic G9 with an Olympus 17mm f/1.2
5. First person view of the action was shot with a chest mounted GoPro HERO6.